Friday, December 5, 2008

Missing You SMS

Good Morning
I mean Good Evening
I mean Good Night hmmm…I think…
I just want to say that
I miss you!

I can have gold, diamond & pearls
Even the most expensive thing in the world
All that is meaningless,If I don’t have u
I Miss U!

Missed calls doesn't mean for time pass.
It silently says that I am happily thinking about u
Especially this particular moment!!
I miss u a lot!

In the Flower, My Rose is U.
In the Diamond, My Kohinoor is U.
In the Sky, My Moon is U.
I’m only Body, My Heart is U.
That’s Y I always Miss You!!

Whenever I miss you
Stars falls down from the sky
So any day if you find the sky empty, don't blame me!
It's not my fault; you made me
Miss You So Much!!

Those we love never go away
They walk beside us everyday...
Unseen...
Unheard...
Still near...
still loved…
Still Missed…
still very dear…
Missing U so much!

Every tear is a sign of brokenness,
Every silence is a sign of loneliness,
Every smile is a sign of kindness,
Every sms is a sign of remembrance
Missing You!

1 comment:

vincent churchil said...

"Missing You SMS" Really each one like this topic. This is so meaningful topic. I am so much like this topic. And i got solution from this topic. Here showed the all themes and visuals and explains are totally different & meaningfully. This is not only entertainment & topic. It's giving the Suggestion is one part of the life. Really thanks to this topic share with us...
seo usa

 
free web stats