Friday, December 5, 2008

Missing You SMS

Good Morning
I mean Good Evening
I mean Good Night hmmm…I think…
I just want to say that
I miss you!

I can have gold, diamond & pearls
Even the most expensive thing in the world
All that is meaningless,If I don’t have u
I Miss U!

Missed calls doesn't mean for time pass.
It silently says that I am happily thinking about u
Especially this particular moment!!
I miss u a lot!

In the Flower, My Rose is U.
In the Diamond, My Kohinoor is U.
In the Sky, My Moon is U.
I’m only Body, My Heart is U.
That’s Y I always Miss You!!

Whenever I miss you
Stars falls down from the sky
So any day if you find the sky empty, don't blame me!
It's not my fault; you made me
Miss You So Much!!

Those we love never go away
They walk beside us everyday...
Unseen...
Unheard...
Still near...
still loved…
Still Missed…
still very dear…
Missing U so much!

Every tear is a sign of brokenness,
Every silence is a sign of loneliness,
Every smile is a sign of kindness,
Every sms is a sign of remembrance
Missing You!

2 comments:

Cine Masala said...

You've a nicely done site with lots of effort and good updates. I would like to welcome you to submit your stories to www.surfurls.com and get that extra one way traffic to your site.

vincent churchil said...

"Missing You SMS" Really each one like this topic. This is so meaningful topic. I am so much like this topic. And i got solution from this topic. Here showed the all themes and visuals and explains are totally different & meaningfully. This is not only entertainment & topic. It's giving the Suggestion is one part of the life. Really thanks to this topic share with us...
seo usa

 
free web stats